Either Just update your woocommerce plugin to 2.3.13
or follow the steps below if you are not been able to update the woo.
To fix the Issue Kindly follow these steps:-
- open your site in firefox or on safari.
- Then login to it admin dashboard.
- Go to Plugins->addnew.
- Search Chrome HTTPS Bug Fix for WooCommerce or you can download the plugin from Here.
- Install the First Plugin and activate it
- All done now just clear ur chrome cache and try to visit the site.
All Done and your site will be loading properly now .
The plugin is created by Luke Williamson don’t forget to say him thanks for the plugin.